I’ll be at the 2014 ASHA Convention in Orlando, Florida next week. Will you be there?
If you’ll be there, tweet me @SLP_Echo or on WhatsApp as ‘SLP Echo’ while at convention. I’d love to meet some of my lovely readers! Here’s a few of the places, events, and giveaways I’ll be participating in:
NSSLHA is offering great resources for students through the NSSLHA Experience (#NSSLHAEXP ) which will offer courses on:
- Prepping for the SLP or AUD Praxis exam
- Demystifying the CF experience
- Student Loan options
- PhD information center
- Graduate School Fair
- Resume Fair
If you’re an undergraduate or graduate student, these are resources to take advantage of. I plan to pop into a few and share anything I find helpful for my readers.
ASHA Mobile Adventure
ASHA is running a giveaway if you visit certain booths and answer their questions. Register for the giveaway HERE.
- Tactus Therapy Booth #852 – I’ll be working here every day at some point. Stop by and check out some of my favorite apps!
- YappGuru Booth #851 – App reviews by SLPs and designed with SLPs in mind! Great game at their booth – free prizes!
- LessonPix Booth #1337 – The only resource you’ll ever need for material creation and customization for any setting. Check them out!
- SLP Bloggers Booth #1359 – A few SLP bloggers got together and have a booth to represent the tireless efforts of us SLP bloggers. I’m excited to check it out!
- 3DSLP – new company on the scene, whom I can’t wait to meet 🙂
- SpeechPathology.com Booth #1529 – $99 a year for unlimited CEUs – need I say more? Contest at their booth #iMetBen
- Pediastaff Booth #1234 – I appreciate the resources they share for #slpeeps and #slp2b, plus they’re giving away Toobaloos!
I’m excited to see everyone! Let’s connect at convention – selfie or it didn’t happen! 🙂